Client Maintenance Manager San Jose CA Featured
- San Jose, California
- Annual Salary
- Job ID
Client Maintenance Manager CA job at Solairus Aviation in San Jose CA
Description, duties, responsibilities
The Client Maintenance Manager is a licensed A&P who supervises maintenance technicians directly or through a lead maintenance technician. They oversee maintenance performed on assigned aircraft and ensure compliance to Solairus Aviation’s policies and procedures regarding airworthiness standards. Specific duties include but are not limited to providing direction and oversight to the maintenance staff participate in performance evaluations of the maintenance staff at the Client Aviation Managers direction managing maintenance tracking long term planning and budget forecasts scheduling and completion of maintenance events and taking financial responsibility for costs incurred associated with maintenance operations. This position reports to the CAM.
Must be able to lift and move objects up to 50 pounds consistently with heavier weight necessary at times. Must be able to sit stand and squat.
- Maintain a valid Airframe and Powerplant Certificate.
- Implement the maintenance standards methods and procedures established by Solairus Aviation to ensure compliance with Federal Aviation Regulations manufacturer’s recommendations and company policies.
- Oversee and direct the work of the Maintenance Technicians.
- Participate in the performance evaluation process of the maintenance staff at the direction of the Client Aviation Manager.
- Ensure the proper completion of maintenance logs and forms required for work in progress as well as work completed.
- Ensure that adequate tools parts materials support equipment and facilities are available for the maintenance staff to perform scheduled and unscheduled maintenance.
- Plan and coordinate all maintenance activities and events with the CAM as required.
- Inspect and approve work completed by the maintenance staff as well as contract maintenance agencies under the authority of the CAM.
- Coordinate maintenance training requirements with the CAM.
- Develop a budget outlining and projecting financial expenses related to aircraft maintenance parts & labor tooling equipment and base facilities. Implement a system for accurately maintaining track of forecast vs. actual expenses.
- Monitor and approve expenditures related to assigned aircraft and the hangar.
- Establish routine in-house training for the maintenance technicians to increase their knowledge skills and experience.
- Undertake additional duties and responsibilities as assigned by the CAM.
SPECIFIC QUALIFICATIONS / CERTIFICATIONS
- Must hold a valid A&P Certificate.
- Recent experience in large cabin or long range Gulfstreams and DA-2000s helpful.
- Minimum 10 years experience in corporate aircraft maintenance operations. Demonstrated experience leading a team is strongly preferred.
- Be a highly motivated individual committed to safety regulatory compliance and operational excellence.
- Familiar with Microsoft Word and Excel; able to prepare routine business memos and spreadsheets for forwarding to the client for review.
- Must be located or willing to relocate to within one hour of base at KSJC.
Solairus Aviation Company Overview
Solairus Aviation is raising the bar in the aircraft charter and aviation asset management industries. Founded by an accomplished executive leadership team, Solairus is focused on delivering exceptional private jet charter flight services and outstanding asset optimization solutions that truly go above and beyond standard offerings. The company is comprised of a passionate group of flight and aircraft specialists who are focused on exceeding the expectations of our clients and redefining integrated private jet services. Solairus Aviation is a US-based aviation services company whose core business is assisting owners with the safe, reliable, and economical operation of their aircraft. We accomplish this by using systems, processes, and procedures developed and honed throughout thirty plus years in the industry. Our services are customized to meet your individual travel and financial requirements, and to support your flight operation with the highest standards of safety and personalized service, regardless of the location of the private jet.