EMS RW Pilot EC135 Urgent
- Waterford, Michigan
- Annual Salary
- Job ID
EMS RW Pilot EC135 job at Pentastar Aviation in Waterford MI
Description, duties, responsibilities
EMS RW Pilot (EC135) – Chicago Area and Waterford, MI
Pentastar Aviation is seeking EMS RW Pilots (SPIFR) for their base in IL and MI. This position has great potential for Leadership and Growth opportunities! The pilot will be flying an EC135 aircraft for a new program, transporting passengers, patients, and crew members with the highest standards of safety. This is a 7/7 schedule with rotating day and night shifts.
Candidates who are interested in working from PTK in Michigan and commuting for rotations in IL are encouraged to apply.
• 2,000 hours Total Flight Time (helicopter)
• 1,500 hours PIC (helicopter)
• 200 hours cumulative Night (Unaided and NVG)
• 75 hours cumulative IFR
• 500 hours Multi-engine
• FAA Rotor-wing Commercial/Instrument Certificate
• FAA 2nd Class Medical Certification (with the ability to obtain FAA 1st Class Medical).
• Ensuring the safety of passengers, patients, and crew/ medical crews.
• Ensuring all flight and ground operations comply with FAA Regulations.
• Determining flight routes, speed, and take off/ landing times to fulfill scheduling requirements.
• Making decisions regarding possible delays, rerouting, or flight cancellations.
• Performing other general department duties when not flying as instructed.
• Having the ability to stay at the site of the aircraft and be available for flight within 10 minutes during workdays.
Pentastar is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Pentastar Aviation Company Overview
Company Overview Pentastar Aviation Oakland County Int`l Airport 7310 Highland Road Waterford, Michigan 48327 USA www.pentastaraviation.com For more than 50 years, Pentastar Aviation has delivered unparalleled corporate air travel and support services. From managing fleets of corporate aircraft and helicopters to servicing and maintaining exceptional business-class jets; from providing award-winning... Benefits: We offer great benefits, highly competitive compensation, and a collaborative, team-oriented work environment. Our benefits include: Medical, Dental and Vision coverage, Short and Long-term Disability, Employee and Dependent Life Insurance, Medical and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts, 401(k) Paid holidays, Paid time off. We care about the employees at Pentastar! Supported Manufacturers: Gulfstream, Falcon, Sovereign, Lear, Hawker Beechjet and a Saab-340 Supported Models: Gulfstream G-V, Gulfstream G-IV, Falcon 2000, Citation Sovereign, Citation XLS. We also charter a wide range of small, medium and large jet aircraft through our network of approved charter vendors.