A P Technician
- Yuma, Arizona
- Job ID
A P Technician job at Guardian Flight in Yuma AZ
Description, duties, responsibilities
Guardain Flight/Air Medical Resource Group, a leader in the air ambulance industry, is currently accepting resumes for experienced Helicopter Maintenance Technician to support our expanding Air Ambulance Fleet in the United States. AMRG is dedicated to offering our employees a safe, challenging, professional and team-oriented working environment.
The Yuma, AZ Helicopter A&P Technician will provide 24/7 onsite maintenance support for our EC130T2 helicopter including management of base inventory, planning and scheduling aircraft maintenance, maintaining the base technical library, and maintaining company owned ground support equipment during scheduled days on duty.
- Current FAA Airframe & Powerplant Mechanic Certificate
- 5 years of FAR 135 Rotorcraft maintenance experience
- 3 years of experience maintaining Airbus model EC130/AS350 series aircraft
- Ability to efficiently troubleshoot and repair electrical and avionics systems
- Maintenance planning and scheduling skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Possesses sound judgement and objectivity in decision-making
- Possess honesty, integrity, and a commitment to maintaining a safe compliant aircraft
- The ability and/or willingness to work days, nights, weekends, and holidays being on-call 24/7 while on duty
- The ability to travel as needed performing maintenance of fleet aircraft to meet operational requirements.
- Current FAA Inspection Authorization
- 10 years of FAR 135 Rotorcraft maintenance experience
- 5 years of experience maintaining EC130 aircraft
- Strong electrical and avionics troubleshooting ability
- Experience with maintenance tracking computer programs
Guardian Flight Company Overview
Guardian Flight is a leading provider of air medical services, management, and experience in the air medical industry. Guardian Flight has developed a proven business model that allows our programs to experience success in caring for and transporting patients in rural area hospitals to large tertiary care facilities in metropolitan areas. We utilize the most advanced equipment, quality aircraft, and most importantly, trained and experienced staff to accomplish our mission of saving lives and caring for the communities we serve. Our fleet includes King Air 90 and 200, Pilatus PC-12, and Learjet. Our teams fly in Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Minnesota, Michigan, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, North Dakota, Utah, Wyoming and Wisconsin.